2018 research projects are being updated and will be completed by December 22 2017.
Tips for applicants: please direct your questions about specific research projects to the primary faculty mentor. He/she will be happy to answer any question you have.
- Magnetic field induced concentration gradients of nanoparticles in a microfluidic system and its implication for circulating tumor cell enrichment
- A 3D-printed wearable sensor for body temperature monitoring
- Structured-Illumination Light Sheet Microscopy of the zebrafish Central Nervous System
- Electroanatomical mapping catheter with fiber optic sensors
- Designing a novel microfluidic device to mimic the cortical microarchitecture of the brain and image cell-cell interactions
- Design and Characterization of Plant-based Tissue Engineering Scaffolds
- Characterization of lipid bilayer membranes through droplet mechanics
- Metal encapsulated carbon dots as a novel type of photosensitizer for photodynamic therapy
- Detection of Early Osteogenesis in Engineered MSCs with Second Harmonic Imaging
- Handheld laser speckle contrast imaging device for monitoring blood flow